In this series, you will learn SEO basics to help you manage your small business Search Engine Optimisation and save yourself a fortune. This blog series is aimed at beginners and those looking to grasp what their agency is saying to them. If you are in this category, this blog is the perfect start for you.
Four Major Facts About SEO
- SEO is important for all websites. Whether you’re a small business or a large enterprise, SEO can help you get your website found by more people.
- There are many different factors that affect SEO. These factors include the quality of your content, the structure of your website, and the number of backlinks you have.
- It’s important to do your research and understand the basics of SEO. There are many resources available online that can help you learn more about SEO.
- SEO is an ongoing process. You must continue optimising your website and content to improve your SEO rankings.
This DIY series will cover a wide range of SEO topics, including:
- What is SEO? SEO stands for search engine optimization.
- SEO linking guide stipulates a set of best practices for creating and managing links on your website.
- Anchor text
- Internal links
- External links
- Image filename SEO
- Heading tag SEO