Nominations, Tickets and vendor bookings are open for the #DivasofcolourFestival2024. REGISTER NOW
- Between Parents and TeenagersThis comprehensive programme is designed to equip parents with the tools and strategies they need to build a strong, supportive relationship with their teenagers. You will learn how to evaluate your own social, psychological, and economic orientation and how it impacts your relationship with your child. You will also gain insights into the conversations you have with your teenager and how they can shape their future success.
- Funding Opportunities, December 2023This comprehensive guide unveils a curated selection of funding opportunities tailored to a diverse range of initiatives and aspirations. Explore a spectrum of funding avenues, encompassing grants, scholarships, fellowships, awards, and other financial support mechanisms.
- Access to work scheme, get up to £60,000 in grantsThe UK government is offering up to £60,000 per person, per year, to fund tailored support that can enhance your productivity and well-being at work. This support can include ADHD coaching, administrative assistance, and other accommodations that are specific to your needs.
- Meet Divas of Colour 2024 ExhibitorsWire Designs by Cece Make It, Dress It, Own It! Wiredesignsbycece is a designer who creates Handmade Wire Wrap Jewellery with a unique, classy, bold […]
- Passion vs. Purpose: Staying True to Your Entrepreneurial RootsMany entrepreneurs begin their ventures driven by a deep-seated purpose, a belief that their work can make a positive impact on the world. This passion provides the motivation to overcome obstacles and persevere through challenges.
- Funding Opportunities November 2023Black Girl Ventures (BGV) Pitch Program If you’re a Black/Brown woman-identifying founder in business for at least a year you can apply. Funding up to $10,000.
- Eating disorder: 1 in 4 eating disorders in the UK are maleEating disorders have long been associated with women, but the reality is more complex. The stark statistics reveal a significant gap, with eating disorders being more commonly diagnosed in women than in men. The ratio of eating disorder diagnoses between men and women in the UK is approximately 1:10, with women bearing the brunt of these disorders.
- Funding Opportunities, October 2023D-Prize: Grants to fight Extreme Poverty Can you design a new business or NGO that delivers a proven poverty intervention at scale?