Inside Out is a journey of self-discovery and growth that can lead to a more fulfilling and meaningful life.
The Inside Out conference is designed to help leaders develop all aspects of themselves, including their psychological, spiritual, and physical selves. This is based on the knowledge that leadership is a journey of self-discovery and growth.
The Conference will focus on the key areas and to help you:
- Reawaken your self-awareness: Understand your strengths, weaknesses, values, and motivations.
- Embrace self-acceptance: Love and appreciate yourself for who you are.
- Achieve self-integration: Bring all aspects of yourself together into a harmonious whole.
- Express yourself authentically: Be true to yourself and your values.
- Actualise your full potential: Live your best life and make a positive impact on the world.
- And Peer-to-peer speed coaching sessions to help women look inward in their journey of self-discovery.
Who is the Inside Out Conference For?
- A leader who is struggling with self-doubt and impostor syndrome, and needs to develop a stronger sense of self-awareness and self-acceptance.
- A leader who is having trouble communicating effectively, and needs to learn how to express themselves more authentically.
- A leader who is facing conflict in their team, and needs to learn how to resolve conflict in a constructive way.
- An aspiring leader who is looking to develop their sense of purpose and motivation.
If you are interested in developing your unique leadership style as a woman, in your business, career and even at home, this conference is for you.