The 2022 International Women’s Conference, Inside Out, will explore the economic opportunities and how women are interacting with these opportunities.
Our speakers will be exploring the economic power of women and how women can use this power to drive change, and driving a dynamic negotiating strength for women, whether it’s climbing their career ladder, scaling their business, accessing funding or tackling gender pay gap.
Date: 26th March 2022, In-person, in London.
Time – 14.00 – 18.00 GMT
Who Is This Event For?
Professional Women At Every Level looking to climb their career ladder.
Business owners looking to scale their business, access funding.
Women looking to improve their economic opportunities and financial power.
This year’s conference will seek to dig into the phenomenon of gender pay gap, sharing ways for women to improve their financial power and access to opportunities, covering topics such as:
- The Dynamics Of Money Negotiation – Salary, business.
- Attaining Clarity Of Purpose.
- Making the Big U turn – How To Effectively Make A Career Change Without Losing Your Worth.
- Positioning For The Next Big Opportunity.
- Money Confidence and Investing For Women.
- Assertiveness: The Power Of Yes and No.
- Brand You: Building On Integrity and Authenticity
- Becoming Strategic: Stop Fighting and Start Doing
- High Impact Learning From Our Expert Speakers and Facilitators.
- Rich and refreshing full lunch at a 5 star location in London.
- Speed Networking, small group activities
- Interactive Sessions.
- Pre-Event Materials.
- Post-Event Materials.
At the end of the session, delegates will go home more equipped with the knowledge and actionable strategies to improve their financial power and opportunities. Build more meaningful alliances and connections, learning the best ways to collaborate and negotiate.
Ticket Price – £97 (includes event participation, full lunch and learning materials)
Vendor Exhibition – £170 (A table and chair plus full lunch and participating in conference)
For sponsorship and on-stage business promotions contact us on – email@example.com