The Divas of Colour employability training is designed to help women to identify and develop the skills, experience and connections to gain the employment you deserve.
This 3-day training is ideal for people looking to become gainfully employed, sustain a career growth in their career or for those wanting to change career and looking to position themselves more efficiently in order to find the suitable jobs to match where they need to be.
With the increasing challenges of our changing world such as; the growing influence of digital and AI take over, as well as diseases and infections, the corporate world is speedily being pushed to operate virtually. The question is, are you equipped enough to adjust and adapt to the changes that are fast coming and will your skills remain relevant?
This programme will help you to:
- to identify your core skills.
- to identify jobs that match your skills.
- Build confidence in your ability and have the courage to apply for the suitable jobs.
- identify required skills you do not have and how to close that gap.
- Have the step by step guide to putting together a winning CV/resume.
- Learn to writing a convincing cover letter.
- Signpost you to where to look for the right jobs.
- Preparing for your interviews and how to succeed at interviews.
Registration for this cohort ends 7th January.
Cohort 1 – January 12, 13, and 14th
Cohort 2 -January 19, 20, 21
Time: – 7- 9 pm each day.