Employability Training Programme- January Cohort
The Divas of Colour employability training is designed to help women to identify and develop the skills, experience and connections to gain the employment you deserve.
This 3-day training is ideal for people looking to become gainfully employed, sustain a career growth in their career or for those wanting to change career and looking to position themselves more efficiently in order to find the suitable jobs to match where they need to be.
This programme will help you to:
- to identify your core skills.
- to identify jobs that match your skills.
- Build confidence in your ability and have the courage to apply for the suitable jobs.
- identify required skills you do not have and how to close that gap.
- Have the step by step guide to putting together a winning CV/resume.
- Learn to writing a convincing cover letter.
- Signpost you to where to look for the right jobs.
- Preparing for your interviews and how to succeed at interviews.