For Immediate Release
DIVAS OF COLOUR UNVEIL INSPIRING FINALISTS FOR THE 2024 INTERNATIONAL WOMEN’S AWARDS
London, United Kingdom – 31/01/2024 – The Divas of Colour International Women’s Awards (DOCIWA) has today announced the extraordinary women who have made it to the final stage of its 2024 competition. From trailblazing entrepreneurs to compassionate healthcare workers, and passionate artists to dedicated coaches, these finalists represent a vibrant tapestry of talent and achievement across diverse fields and cultures.
This year’s awards attract nominations from women from all over the world, showcasing the incredible breadth of talent and potential that exists within our communities. From Singapore to the United States and The United Kingdom, here, these women are making a difference in their communities, careers, and businesses and inspiring others to reach for their dreams.
The DOCIWA recognises excellence in a wide range of categories, ensuring that every woman has a platform to shine. This year’s finalists include inspiring individuals vying for recognition in categories such as:
- Inspirational Woman of the Year – (Women doing proven charitable or not-for-profit works in empowering women and girls).
- 4. International Woman – Women who have international engagements with International organisations, those whose careers, business, or work take them around the world. E.g.: Country ambassador or ambassador’s wife, diplomats, United Nations worker, journalists, etc.)
- 5. Entrepreneur of the year – (Successful women in business, self-employed and business owners)
- 6. Author of the year – (Women who have had their works published in the last one year)
- Model of the Year: This category celebrates fashion models, accessories models, commercial models, and all kinds of modelling professionals who identify as females/women.
- Coaching Professional Of The Year – This category celebrates women in the coaching and training sector. Course creators, speakers, trainers, and thought-leaders – Life coaches, executive coaches, leadership and development coaches, and trainers.
- Champion of the Year – This award celebrates women who have sent the elevator down for other women to rise – in terms of mentoring, sponsoring, and championing other women into positions and or achieving set goals. Please note, that we will need to hear from those you have championed to success.
- Brand/Business of the Year: All types of businesses are eligible to enter. – This category celebrates businesses by women that are pushing hard, that are resilient, and achieving great results despite all odds.
- Influential Woman of the Year: – (These are opinion drivers, movers, and people who are challenging the status quo, influencing change in careers, public and social media, community, politics, etc. They can be said to have more visibility and their voices are often heard more than others).
- Health Professional Woman of the Year– (This category recognises and celebrates women in the health sector – Doctors, Nurses, pharmacists, etc.)
- Divas of Colour Ambassador – This is an appointment recognition for women who can represent Divas of Colour through their leadership and voluntary work in helping other women in their communities. You can show interest in this appointment, however, the organisers will have the final say on who is appointed.
- He For She (Man of the Year )– This recognition is awarded to men/males who are championing women in the workplace, through charitable causes or sponsorships.
- See all categories and the nominees here
The winners will be announced at the prestigious Divas of Colour International Women’s Festival on 16 March 2024, in London. This glittering event promises to be a celebration of female empowerment and a chance to recognise the incredible achievements of these remarkable women.
Follow the DOCIWA journey on social media using #DOCIWA2024 and join us in celebrating these incredible women. Learn more about the finalists and voting.
About the Divas of Colour International Women’s Awards:
The DOCIWA is a prestigious awards ceremony that recognises the achievements of exceptional women from all walks of life. Founded in 2014, the DOCIWA has become a leading platform for celebrating female empowerment and diversity.
For more information please email: email@example.com
Twitter/Linkedin/Facebook/Twitter – @Divasofcolour