Divas of Colour is a festival of success – a celebration of the achievements of women of colour from around the world. A special day to celebrate, recognise, discover and reward the best of the most influential women of colour from across the globe.
DURING THE RUN-UP TO THE EVENT
We’d like to invite you to write about our event’s very special concept, and to follow and feature the huge amount of organisations involved beforehand… so that everything happens smoothly on the day.
ON 18th MARCH
We’ll be delighted to welcome as many media people as possible to join us at the event – to help give these very special women the recognition that they surely deserve. This is a great opportunity to reach and/or break into what is possibly a new audience. To network, meet and greet and bond with potential readers, followers and fans.
ACCREDITATION – register now
WHAT WE’D LIKE FROM YOU, PLEASE
- We’ll be sending you newsy press releases once you are registered – please use what feel is suitable for your media outlet, with social media promotion as well, if you can.
- Please contact us to arrange to interview Faustina Anyanwu, founder of the event, and/or other important players (nominees, designers, exhibitors, ambassadors, chosen charity representatives etc.) – for coverage both before and after the event.
- We’d love you to attend the event – and will provide you with two press passes – for yourself and a colleague or camera operator. Please let us know whether you will be coming along for the whole day (including the Fashion Show in the afternoon) or just the Awards ceremony in the evening.
- If you want to bring a TV or film crew, we also need the numbers in advance, please.
WHAT WE WILL BE GIVING YOU
- Regular press releases to keep you informed – and priority of information at all times
- Additional ‘inside information’ as requested and access to interviewees – as needed and on time
- Constant re-tweeting and re-sharing of any feature we’ve been made aware of.
- Your logo on our website and media wall on the day of the event.
- Press or online competitions – we will provide up to 5 tickets to the afternoon Fashion Show if you wish to run a promotion during the run-up to the event.
Terms and conditions apply.
If you agree with the above terms and would like to become a media partner please email us on – firstname.lastname@example.org
To request for press and Photographer pass, please fill out the form below.