Janus: Migrant Women Connect
This free, relaxed evening of online friendly and informative networking space has been designed exclusively for professional migrant women to talk freely, sharing their experiences, the ups and downs of living in a foreign country. And despite the odds has excelled.
We have a line of professional migrant women guest speakers who will be sharing their success stories to inspire, encourage and super charge you to dream bigger, showing you how the navigated the various challenges that migrant women often face.
This session is ideal for professionals;
- who are migrants to the UK or Europe.
- Professionals who work with migrants – to come along to hear the challenges that migrant women face.
- People who have arrived new to the UK looking for a hand to make a sense of the country and to transition seamlessly.
- Migrant professionals who have had their children here and are struggling with raising their children in a different culture.
- And any one who simply wants to be encouraged and inspired.
Why Attend the Migrant Connect Event?
- Meet other migrant women who have been able to navigate the system.
- Hear stories to inspire you.
- An opportunity to participate in small breakout groups where you can ask questions and share intimately and safely your struggles and find solutions from others.
Date and Time
Friday 10 December – 7 – 9pm,
Maximum of 50. Register now to secure your place.
Please note: This event is completely free. If however you wish to donate to enable us to continue to subsidize our events feel free to select MAKE A DONATION below.