You must be 18 and over to be able to apply for this position. Please note that this is a voluntary opportunity and not employment. And by applying you have accepted to work within the Divas of Colour planning team and it’s terms and condition if your application is accepted.
Social media and online coordinators.
PR and Communications.
Customer service; online and offline.
Makeup and beauty
Front door and behind the scene coordinators,
Production flow assistant.
Reception Desk manager
Makeup and hair stylist assistants.
Qualities we’re looking for.
1. Must be very active, energetic and enthusiastic
2. Eager to learn and can learn easily.
3. Team player as well as able to work independently (unsupervised).
4. Must be Trustworthy.
5. Professional and assertive
6. Good communicator .
7. Sociable and cheerful.
8. For online positions, must be tech savvy and has a good command of the language.
9. For online positions, must also be knowledgeable with social media interactions and usage.
10. Must adhere to code of conduct at Divas of Colour.
Benefits of volunteering at Divas of Colour.
1. You gain exposure and opportunity to meet, greet and mingle with world leading women from all parts of the world.
2. You receive a free leadership and customer service training worth over £350.
3. At the end of the event, you receive a commendation letter which could help you secure a great employment opportunity.
4. Any intern who does very well may be retained to work with us as a staff intern.
5. You will gain an outstanding experience working in a team of like minded individuals.
6. You will receive a free branded Tshirt worth £45.
7. Build your portfolio with great pictures.
8. All our volunteers will be properly taken care of; feeding, comfort and security.
9. All volunteers will have their profiles featured on our website.
10. Chance to receive a one year free entry to our leadership mentoring club.
Terms and Conditions.
Only fill this form if you wish to be contacted for this purpose.
We will never share your details with any third party without your consent.
If your selected, once training has commenced you cannot pull out else you’re liable to pay for the training fee.
All successful candidates will be liable to a confidentiality agreement.