Lycamobile – the world’s largest mobile virtual network operator sponsors Divas of Colour festival, 2018.
Lycamobile is the world’s largest mobile virtual network operator (MVNO) and is the market leader in international prepaid mobile calls. It operates in 23 countries across Europe, Africa, Asia, the US and Australia and continues to make inroads to new markets on a regular basis, most recently adding Ukraine and South Africa, with plans for additional launches in the coming months.
Lycamobile’s span, focus on customer service and innovative business strategy has seen it outgrow its competitors, achieving greater coverage of the European population than any other network operator. It has fast become a global brand synonymous with connecting families and friends across oceans, borders and networks, at the lowest possible price.
After having established itself as the world’s leading provider of international calls, Lycamobile is now known for connecting its customers with their family and friends both at home and abroad thanks to its low-cost national and international call, text and data bundles. It offers all its prepaid plans with no contracts, credit checks or ties, meaning customers are free to choose a new bundle every month.
Lycamobile bundles come packed with data, calls and texts, with a huge variety of choice to suit every customer’s needs. Additionally, there are always new and exclusive deals on offer. Ongoing offers include unlimited free Lycamobile to Lycamobile calls and texts in the UK with every top-up, and a bonus of £5 free credit when you Refer a Friend – more information on these offers can be found at lycamobile.co.uk.
Lycamobile is part of Lyca Group, a British multinational corporation delivering low-cost products to over 15 million consumers across Telecommunications, Entertainment, Travel and Tourism, Healthcare, Media, Technology, Financial Services, Marketing and Hospitality. Founded by entrepreneur Allirajah Subaskaran in 2006, Lyca Group companies are focused on connecting communities across the globe by offering the highest quality services at competitive prices. Its core values of trust, accessibility and connectivity, run across all the businesses and through its 10,000 employees.
The complementary services offered by Lyca Group to keep its customers better connected with their communities include:
- Lycamobile – the world’s largest mobile virtual network operator
- Lycachat – a VoIP app featuring high-definition 1-2-1 and group video calls, instant screen and file sharing, and multimedia messaging
- LycaFly – one of the UK’s fastest growing travel agents selling consumer, corporate and specialist flight and travel solutions
- LycaRadio and LycaDilse – South Asian radio stations
- Time 107.5 – a local community radio station for East London and West Essex
- Athavan TV, Radio and News – Tamil-language platforms
- LycaTV – an OTT digital ethnic entertainment service
- Lycaremit – a low-cost international money transfer service
- LycaHealth – a premium, customer-centric, private healthcare service
- Lyca Productions – one of Indian cinema’s largest production houses
- Lycadigital – digital marketing agency
- Docklands Data Centre Limited – a data centre providing over 23,000 square feet of net technical space
- Lycalotto – a lottery syndicate platform
- Manjal – an award-winning restaurant serving North and South Indian cuisine
- Bella Cosa – an Italian fine dining restaurant
- Loughton Grill House – a bar and restaurant serving traditional British and American cuisine
With such a diverse range of constantly-changing customer needs, Lyca Group is innovating at speed to further develop its product offering while staying true to the core objective of the business: making it easier for consumers to connect with their communities, at home and around the world, at the lowest possible prices.